Form P60

This is the form you receive from your employer after the end of the tax year. Employers normally issue these forms in January or February after the end of the preceding tax year. It is a record of your pay and tax deducted for the tax year. You will need this form to claim tax refunds. In addition financial institutions look for these forms when applying for a mortgage as it is evidence of your income for the tax year.

The Form P60 also shows the gross pay for USC levy purposes and the amount of USC Levy deducted for the year.