Starting Your First Job

If you do not have a tax PPS number you will need to obtain one from your local social welfare office. This involves completion of a simple form. Once you receive a PPS number you should then contact your local tax office who will require another relatively simple form to be completed so that they can issue you with a Tax Credit Certificate.