What to do if you discover you are due a tax refund

If you are due a refund for any or all of the last four tax years you will have to complete a tax return for the year to claim your refund from the tax office.

Sign up to our website and our systems will generate a completed tax return form 12 which can be printed out for signing and posting to your tax office.

There is a flat fee for each tax year and all tax refunds go directly to you from the Revenue. We do not take any commission out of your tax refund.